Credit Crunch Credit Crunch

SWEET

Turns out I wasn't the only one who thinks 'Credit Crunch' sounds like a breakfast cereal.

Brilliant flash!

Power Star 4.5 Power Star 4.5

HELL YES

That was brilliant.

I know I've said this a few times now, but WE NEED MORE SPRITE MOVIES LIKE THIS!

JonBro responds:

Hey GoooooombaTroooooopa.

The Great Mushroom Chase The Great Mushroom Chase

You just got reported :D

Great work as always!

Virtual PSP Virtual PSP

Nice (no clever one-liner heading here!)

These virtual gadgets bore me usually, but then again, that opinion is based on a few crudely animated Windows sims with few options.
This, however, is very well animated and with a helluva lot of features which I can't list because I probably barely scraped the surface.

I still owe you that e-drink, don't I?
...Hey look over there!
<Runs off, ignoring the fact that you didn't turn around>

Depredation responds:

Haha, take this review as a substitute for the drink :D. Thanks for the nice review.

And if you think all Windows Sims are crappy, check out mine, there pretty good, fron my point of view, lol.

Thanks again.

SousaPalooza SousaPalooza

Ingenious.

Unfortunately, holding down Space covers most of it, but that's the case for all scrolling shooters. Also, it would have been nice if the background changed with each level (but still keep the same theme, obviously).

Despite those minor quabbles (is that a word? I don't know XP), I felt this was an interesting take on the shoot-em-up genre. I thoroughly enjoyed it; I thought it was refreshing and original.

[I was No.5 in the leaderboard when I wrote this review; see if you can guess which one I am; the clue's in the name]

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

Brilliant game!

Ace as usual guys! It was funny all the way, and it had a hilarious finish!

P.S. Apologies to Tom and Egoraptor etc. for overlooking them in my recent review of Decline 3. You guys are just as important to the flash as the others.

Defcon Zero Defcon Zero

I can see why this was chosen for the AP index.

I have to say, when I heard the 'shooting star' effect from Sonic 2 here, I did - for a bit - think this was a real track canned from one of the Sonic games!

Brilliant work, this definitely deserves its recognition as one of the best soundtracks here!

Mario Mix for Piano Mario Mix for Piano

Wow!

Normally I find it embarassing to listen to game music when I'm not playing games.

But I constantly find the time to listen to this!

Excellent work!