Credit Crunch Credit Crunch

SWEET

Turns out I wasn't the only one who thinks 'Credit Crunch' sounds like a breakfast cereal.

Brilliant flash!

Power Star 4.5 Power Star 4.5

HELL YES

That was brilliant.

I know I've said this a few times now, but WE NEED MORE SPRITE MOVIES LIKE THIS!

JonBro responds:

Hey GoooooombaTroooooopa.

The Great Mushroom Chase The Great Mushroom Chase

You just got reported :D

Great work as always!

Mario's Last Battle Mario's Last Battle

Great work as always, JonBro!

Expect another comfy seat in the top 3!
Unless you win, of course. Which is likely. XD

(Suppose I should really get started with my submission =P)

JonBro responds:

Thanks, GoombaTroopa! =)

Arnies Item Misadventures Arnies Item Misadventures

Nice one

Good going, I voted either 4 or 5 - I already forgot. XP (But I think it was 5)

Two small gripes though:
- The bit in the village could've done with a background.
- The main menu (but I know you complained about Flash not playing nice with clicky buttons, so I'll forgive)

Otherwise, very nicely done sir!

JesseMcMaster responds:

Yeah, the script to just click on the buttons still didn't work, so I had to use keypresses. And for the village, it does have a background, the night sky with mountains.

a SMB3 Tale I a SMB3 Tale I

NOOOOO! LUIIIGIII!

Great flash 2nd.

New Super Mario World 1 New Super Mario World 1

First Flash my Ass!

Awesome flash! I can't honestly believe this is your first effort! You must be part of that now large list of people who have godlike powers!

Silveraxe responds:

Nice to read that!^^ This is in fact my first flash... actually the first scene should be some kind of test-scene but then I decided to make a whole flash of it!^^ I think you can see an improvement of my style during the movie... actually I'm not very proud of the beginning of the first scene because my skills improved a lot since making it, but that's how everything started!^^

PS: Sorry for this late respond... Actually I respond to every review quickly but it seems that I overlooked this one!^^

"The Golden Mushroom" "The Golden Mushroom"

It's gold all right.

Spectacular work, I'll be sticking this on my favourites.

I liked the customs, the humour, D-Mac Double's superb Mario voice (he's not far off from Charles Martinet, is he?), to name just a few of the strengths in this flash.

Also, it's exceptional that you can make that in 2 months. Who knows what you could have made in the time it's taken to make my next flash? (I started it in November, although I'm still at school and I kept 'giving up' for long periods of time)

Anyway, you don't need me telling you this but definitely keep it up. I've gotta watch the Skittles N' Bitz series at some point...

MajinPiccolo responds:

Thanks alot for the review. No D-Mac isn't that far off from Charles himself really.

Glad you enjoyed it and I will most definately keep up the flash work.

Super Duper Mario 2 VGDC Super Duper Mario 2 VGDC

Yet another masterpiece!

Yet again, Randy has excelled in his genre.

I mean, just look at it. He's thought of everything. The enemies moving to the music (in the intro, anyway), the piranha plants retreating just in time for Mario to land on the pipes, the triple jump, the bonus stuff... there's so much detail here that you'll miss bits if you blink! OK I'm going to lie down now before I faint.

Bob-omb Bob-omb

I told you I'd 5 it...

Great job, loved the humour and the custom sprites.

Glad it got saved too. It was definitely worthy.